Attentive Listening Encourages Others to Feel Heard and to Speak More Openly and Honestly.
Empower youth and guide them toward listening to someone’s story. This module will explore the basic steps of Attentive Listening, learning, and engaging through various interactive exercises and inner reflection. Students will gain both the internal awareness and external skill-set that are the foundation of Active Listening.
This 40 Minute Lesson Plan Will Help Students:
- Explore what listening is and what listening is not
- Develop the skill to respond with empathy
- Experience how it feels to be listened to
- Have a deeper understanding of the world of another
- Enjoy meaningful connections with others
- 80 Minutes – 2 x 40 Minute Lesson Plans
- Teens/College Students – 14 to 21 years
You Will Receive:
- 2 x 40 Minutes Lesson Plan
- Guided Meditation
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Classroom Resources
- Download immediately, lifetime access
Who Is This Suitable For:
Educators, Youth Leaders, or anyone looking for supplemental lesson plans for Teens and Young Adults to support their understanding and practice of Empathy, Compassion, and Compassion In Action.