Want To Steer Conversations In A More Positive Direction?
The Triple Filter Test–Is it true? Is it good? Is it useful?’ will enable us to judge the quality of our interactions in everyday conversations and guide us to filter what we encounter online, through social media.
If what we hear and read doesn’t pass the “triple filter test” we can choose to ignore it.
This 40 Minute Lesson Plan Will Help Students:
- Be truthful without hurting others
- Practice discernment when listening to rumors and gossip
- Teens/College Students – 14 to 21 years
You Will Receive:
- 1 x 40 Minutes Lesson Plan
- Guided Meditation
- Download immediately, lifetime access
Who Is This Suitable For:
Educators, Youth Leaders, or anyone looking for supplemental lesson plans for Teens and Young Adults to support their understanding and practice of Empathy, Compassion, and Compassion In Action.