Spread A Little Kindness
This lesson shows what we can do to develop compassion and cultivate empathy.
Empathy puts us in somebody else’s shoes, helping us to understand others. When we understand others a little better, our relationships improve. This positively affects our well-being.
This 40 Minute Lesson Plan Will Help Students:
- Prioritize compassion, respect, and understanding for all
- Explore ways to spread empathy on campus
- Teens/College Students – 14 to 21 years
You Will Receive:
- 1 x 40 Minutes Lesson Plan
- Guided Meditation
- Download immediately, lifetime access
Who Is This Suitable For:
Educators, Youth Leaders, or anyone looking for supplemental lesson plans for Teens and Young Adults to support their understanding and practice of Empathy, Compassion, and Compassion In Action.