Inspire Compassion In Our World
When we judge others or get lost in disagreements, our hearts feel heavy.
Making a conscious choice to cultivate compassion creates space for positive change in us.
As we strengthen our ability to connect compassionately to others and ourselves, our hearts become lighter.
This 40 Minute Lesson Plan Will Help Students To:
- Identify some common blocks to compassionate connection
- Celebrate differences and find commonalities
- Explore global citizenship and break down ego barriers
- Teens/College Students – 14 to 21 years
You Will Receive:
- 1 x 40 Minutes Lesson Plan
- Guided Meditation
- Download immediately, lifetime access
Who Is This Suitable For:
- Educators, Youth Leaders, or anyone looking for supplemental lesson plans for Teens and Young Adults to support their understanding and practice of Empathy, Compassion, and Compassion In Action.