How Do I Know It Is My Heart I Am Listening To?
Our heart protests loudly when we choose something that is not good for us.
When we choose wisely, our heart is silent and at peace.
This is the language of the heart – there are no loud signals when we do the right thing.
This 40 Minute Lesson Plan Will Help Students:
- Listen to the heart when faced with a dilemma
- Recognize warning signals when the heart is not a peace
- Teens/College Students – 14 to 21 years
You Will Receive:
- 1 x 40 Minutes Lesson Plan
- Guided Meditation
- Download immediately, lifetime access
Who Is This Suitable For:
Educators, Youth Leaders, or anyone looking for supplemental lesson plans for Teens and Young Adults to support their understanding and practice of Empathy, Compassion, and Compassion In Action.