Discover Your Most Compassionate You!
Visualization Techniques Are Widely Used Today. It involves picturing in our mind the outcome of something before it’s happened. Actors use this all the time to imagine each character in action.
We can apply visualization techniques to build our internal motivation to become more compassionate towards ourselves and others.
This 40 Minute Lesson Plan Will Teach Students To:
- Adopt the qualities of a compassionate person
- Practice living the qualities of a compassionate person through the process of visualization
- Teens/College Students – 14 to 21 years
You Will Receive:
- 1 x 40 Minutes Lesson Plan
- Guided Meditation
- Download immediately, lifetime access
Who Is This Suitable For:
Educators, Youth Leaders, or anyone looking for supplemental lesson plans for Teens and Young Adults to support their understanding and practice of Empathy, Compassion, and Compassion In Action.