Do You Want To Teach Empathy Skills In A Way That Your Students Will Understand And Relate To?
Empathy is the cornerstone of healthy human relationships. Our sincere wish to feel into the world of another and understand what they are trying to express builds connection and trust.
Empathic Listening is for educators who want to build empathy among their student community. This four-part course will guide students to learn about empathic listening, practice empathy with one another, and incorporate empathic ideas like active listening.
Whether you work with Secondary or College learners, this highly engaging, interactive course will motivate your students with the skills they need to empathize with others. Teachers have developed and refined this course, making it an excellent starting place if you’re teaching empathy for the first time.
This Course Will Teach Your Students To:
- Live In Harmony With Themselves And With Others
- Listen In A Way That’s Likely To Increase Connection
- Understand Barriers To Ineffective Listening
- Consciously Disengage From Fears And Judgments
- Respond With Empathy, Silently And Verbally
- Ask For Clarification, And Show Understanding
- Listen From The Heart For Feelings And Values
- Experience The Gift Of Compassionate Listening
- Teens/College Students – 14 to 21 years
Length of Course:
- 4 Weeks – 40 minutes per Lesson. Total 160 minutes.
You Will Receive:
- 4 x 40 Minutes Lesson Plans
- Guided Meditation
- Classroom Resources
How Does It Work?
- You will receive four lesson plans, including meditation and classroom resources, to facilitate and deliver a complete 4-Week Course.
- Download immediately, lifetime access
Who Is This Course Suitable For:
- Educators, Youth Leaders, Parents, or anyone committed to supporting Teens and Young Adults in deepening their understanding of Empathy, Compassion, and Compassion In Action.