Listening And Empathizing Are Essential Skills For Students To Learn When Relating To Family, Friends, And Peer Groups
Our listening is often selective and not very attentive – this leads to misunderstandings. When we’re arguing during a conflict, most of us are not listening. In order to listen, we have to quiet our minds and consciously create a space where listening can occur.
Whether you work with Secondary or College learners, we provide practical materials to motivate students to view listening as a valuable skill, a skill that restores balance and harmony, even in times of conflict.
This Course Will Teach Teens And Young Adults To:
- Create Mental and Emotional Space in Readiness for Listening
- Be Present, Turn Inward, Get Comfortable With Silence
- Restore Inner Balance and Harmony
- Practice Self-Empathy
- Understand What Blocks Genuine Listening To Others
- Increase Self-Awareness by Listening to Their Own Needs and Values
- Increase Social Awareness by Listening for Needs and Values of Others
You Will Receive:
- 4 x 40 Minutes Lesson Plans
- Guided Meditations
- Classroom Resources
- Teens/College Students – 14 to 21 years
Length of Course:
- 4 Weeks – 40 minutes per Lesson. Total 160 minutes.
- Download immediately, lifetime access
How Does It Work?
- You will receive four lesson plans, including guided meditations and classroom resources, to facilitate and deliver a complete 4-Week Course.
Who Is This Course Suitable For:
- Educators, Youth Leaders, Parents, or anyone committed to supporting Teens and Young Adults in deepening their understanding of Empathy, Compassion, and Compassion In Action.