Would You Like To Experience A Heart-Centered Connection To Yourself And To Others?
The Cambodian Buddhist monk and world-famous humanitarian Maha Ghosananda once said, “When you make peace with yourself you make peace with the world.”
When we speak to ourselves with kindness and think loving thoughts, we are more likely to interact peacefully with those around us.
This course will help you find your balance, listen to your heart, and guide you to pay attention to another’s needs without sacrificing your own.
You will come to know when you don’t have the resources needed to offer empathy. During these times, you learn to turn inward and empathize with yourself. This practice of self-empathy will enable you to be emotionally available to empathize with others.
This Self-Paced Course Will Help You To:
- Relax your body and mind, and connect with your heart
- Become calm and peaceful when triggered
- Be present, turning your attention inward
- Restore inner balance and harmony
- Get past your inner judgmental thinking
- Get comfortable with silence
- Turn towards empathy to listen to your feelings and needs
- Listen deeply for the feelings and needs of others in times of conflict
- Understand yourself and others on a deeper level
Who Is This Course Suitable For?
The course is suitable for everyone wanting to deepen their understanding and experience of empathy and compassion. You will need to organize a partner to complete some empathic listening exercises.
Length of Course:
- 4 Weeks – 60 minutes per Lesson. Total 240 minutes.
How Does It Work?
- You will receive four lessons to complete the 4-Week Course, including meditations, resources, and suggested practice exercises to try out in daily life in between sessions.
- As you take the course you can ask questions via email: email@example.com
- Download immediately, lifetime access