Explore Empathy As A Pathway To Peaceful Conflict Transformation.
This lesson shows what we can do to develop compassion and cultivate empathy.
It invites students to look at the world through other people’s eyes. They get to step into someone else’s shoes, hear their story, and discover what it’s like to be them. This activity helps participants to explore different perspectives and re-think their assumptions.
This 40 Minute Lesson Plan Will Help Students:
- See alternative possibilities for flexible and creative solutions
- Promote genuine open-mindedness through understanding the other person’s perspective
- Teens/College Students – 14 to 21 years
You Will Receive:
- 1 x 40 Minutes Lesson Plan
- Guided Meditation
- Download immediately, lifetime access
Who Is This Suitable For:
Educators, Youth Leaders, or anyone looking for supplemental lesson plans for Teens and Young Adults to support their understanding and practice of Empathy, Compassion, and Compassion In Action.